Handmade Bamboo Floor Mat With Brown Border | 6x9, 5x8, 4x6, 2x3
Recommendations for You
This natural, light brown handmade bamboo floor mat, with dark brown border and gold threading, will transform your space into a practical and elegant room that's brimming with texture and charm.
- Made of the finest quality bamboo in the world
- Silky smooth finish for an organic, practical elegance
- Meticulous attention to detail and craftsmanship
- Sustainably harvested, hand-weaved by expert craftsmen
- Unparalleled durability and strength
- Easy to clean - just use a damp cloth to wipe away dirt or grime
- Light brown rustic bamboo with a dark brown border and gold threading
- 100% Moso bamboo renowned for its durability and is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Patented, ventilated, non-skid eco-soy backing cushions while keeping rug in place
- Mitered cotton borders provide natural, clean design
- Available in a range of sizes: 6x9, 5x8, 4x6, 2x3
- Height: 0.20 inches
Let’s get real: we’re living in a time when most people are lowering their expectations. 63% of Americans believe that the quality of life for themselves and their children’s future is far less than what it was in the past.
In home decor and interior design, this means people have lost the confidence to invest in their home or they lack enough self-belief to make their space intimate and relaxing. Instead, they buy cheap rugs that look cheap.
Most cheap rugs aren't practical and may last only a couple months before you throw them in the trash; they aren't designed for continuous, daily family use. The pile loses it's bounce, it's not stained resistant and they shed more than your family pet.
For almost 18 years, Anji Mountain has passionately pursued the answers to making high-quality handmade rugs and mats, that are both good for the environment and don't cost you a month's salary.
Through research, as well as interaction with thousands of customers, suppliers, and craftsmen from 80 countries – they’ve developed a range of rugs and mats that will help you to have a personal space that's enjoyable to recharge and relax in -- maximizing your capabilities as a human being.
In the process, you'll also come to realize that without our health, we have nothing. The importance of our physical and mental health is undeniable, and that you need somewhere to escape the chaos of daily life and recharge.
This handmade bamboo floor mat is about unlocking and unleashing the relaxation inside you. Feeling rested, you'll feel ready to break through any limit to achieve the quality of life that you desire and deserve.
This all-natural bamboo floor mat is made from sustainably harvested bamboo in the Anji Mountains, before being kiln-dried, machine-planed and then sanded for a silky, smooth finish. The bamboo is then hand-woven by experts, whose meticulous attention to detail and craftsmanship delivers to you an authentic product with unparalleled durability and strength.
The authentic dark brown border is complimented by dark brown and gold threading. The patented, ventilated, non-skid eco-soy backing cushions prevents your new bamboo mat moving or glide around on hardwood flooring, while the easy clean surface only needs a damp cloth.
We feel truly excited and privileged to have the opportunity to share with you the best handmade bamboo floor mat available - authentic, natural and designed for your personal growth and improvement. Buy this bamboo floor mat for extraordinary, life-altering rewards that you'll never forget!
Begin the process of taking your life to the next level now!
About Bamboo Floor Mats
Bamboo is remarkable in its renewability—many species can be harvested in as little as four years. By contrast, hardwoods like oak take at least 40 years to mature before they can be harvested. When bamboo is harvested, a new shoot will grow from its extensive root system with no need for additional planting or cultivation. The species of bamboo used in our products (Moso) is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China. Bamboo is also extremely durable—its fibers are far stronger than wood fibers and much less likely to warp from changing atmospheric conditions.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the bamboo
- Clean surface with a damp, clean cloth
- Spot-clean borders with mild dish soap and water solution
- Plastic or felt casters are recommended for chair or furniture legs to protect against scratching and cracking of bamboo slats
Handmade Bamboo Floor Mat With Brown Border | 6x9, 5x8, 4x6, 2x3 Additional Information
Pile Height (inch):
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Handmade Bamboo Floor Mat With Brown Border | 6x9, 5x8, 4x6, 2x3 or your order? Email us directly or use our live chat to talk to someone right now.