Blue Viscose Rug With Cream Arrow Pattern - The Astralis Collection
Recommendations for You
You'll be obsessed with this gorgeous blue viscose rug with cream arrow pattern.
- Supremely elegant and lifestyle-friendly bamboo viscose
- Silky soft and irresistible to the touch
- Smoky blue area rug with a cream modern geometric arrow pattern
- Machine Tufted 0.5-inch thick pile made of 100% viscose
- Strong and durable viscose fiber that's easy to vacuum and clean
- Made in India by expert craftsmen
This blue viscose rug with cream arrow pattern is a part of the new Astralis Collection by Anji Mountain. The elegant geometric design is inspired by classic trellis area rugs and is made using foot traffic-friendly bamboo viscose. Silky soft and irresistible to touch, the 100% bamboo viscose has a shimmering softness that's guaranteed to delight you.
What's viscose? Viscose is a fiber that's very similar to cotton but is made from plants such as soy, bamboo or sugar cane. In the U.S. viscose material is often called rayon.
The Astralis Collection is made of durable, quality viscose meaning that the blue viscose rug with cream arrow pattern is stunning to look at and can stand up to high traffic areas in your home.
Blue Viscose Rug With Cream Arrow Pattern - The Astralis Collection Additional Information
Pile Height (inch):
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Blue Viscose Rug With Cream Arrow Pattern - The Astralis Collection or your order? Email us directly or use our live chat to talk to someone right now.